Monday, December 15, 2014

Because I was Inspired...

I have a new friend, that I was beyond fortunate enough to meet on a recent trip to the Bahamas, and she is an avid blogger. Due to being in between jobs, and since I have been playing with the idea already...I thought I'd give blogging a go. I have a lot to say, on a variety of topics.

What is the topic of this blog?
My life.

I plan on just blogging about everything that interests me or I am involved in.

I'm a blonde that loves to kick in her cowgirl boots. I have strong political convictions. I have recently made it my mission in life to see every part of the world that I can. I have a slight (shared) addiction to "the worst" reality TV (with my sister). I am *currently* in a long distance relationship. I still aspire to attend grad school. I own one bengal, who is crazy as Hell. I also plan to add some reviews of places I visit, or just venues I attend for a variety of purposes. I just want to express myself, meet some fellow bloggers along the way, and HAVE FUN!

So, I hope you look forward to taking a ride with me on crazy, fun, sometimes dramatic life. (-:

xo,
*Dee*

Currently Watching: Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment